Cradles 2 Crayons Early Learning Academy offers a variety of extra curriculum activities, among which is our Creative Dance Classes. Apart from being a fun, physical activity, did you know that enrolling your child in dance class can bring many other benefits as well? As a leading early learning academy in Houston, Texas, we have listed down some of the many benefits that your child can gain when they enroll in dance class.
- Dance is good for physical development. One of the biggest benefits of dance is physical development. Furthermore, in this technology-driven world, dance is a good way to keep your child physically active. Dancing enhances your child’s body awareness, muscle strength, balance, endurance, range of motion, flexibility, and coordination. Dance also teaches your child about proper body alignment, posture, and proper body movement to create fluid motions.
- Dance boosts self-esteem. During dance class, children gain a better understanding of their body, how it works, and how it moves. Typically, children enrolled in a dance class are more comfortable in their body and have improved levels of self-esteem. After all, it takes confidence to dance in front of an audience.
- Dance encourages creativity. Dance class can help your child develop an appreciation for the arts. It is a form of self-expression. Dance allows them to express their creativity by developing their own steps or adding a twist to established dance routines. Children enrolled in dance class at an early age will find a positive way to express themselves. They can also use dance as a constructive outlet for their creativity.
- Dance promotes socialization. Dance class is a great place where your child can meet and make new friends. By interacting with other dancers, children can improve their social and communication skills with each class. During dance class, children will also learn how to work together as a team. For instance, we offer ballet lessons where they will learn how to coordinate and trust each other.
- Dance can improve behavioral issues. Dance requires discipline, focus, and coordination. While dance classes designed for young children are not as demanding, it still provides them with a structured environment. Later on, as they progress, dance lessons will require more dedication, discipline, and focus. Typically, dancing can help your child release pent-up energy.
These are just some of the many ways that your child can benefit from our dance class. So, if you are looking for a preschool in Texas that offers day care services, as well as extracurricular activities like dance, make sure to check out Cradles 2 Crayons Early Learning Academy today!