Cradles 2 Crayons Early Learning Academy offers a variety of academic programs that prepare our students for formal education. Each program has been developed to bring out the best in each child and have them reach their full potential. We offer the following:
Our Pre-K is a comprehensive program that focuses on integrating instructions of developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program makes sure both teachers and children are able to engage in the academic activity in each lesson.
This program focuses on:
- Extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
- Social and emotional development
- Differentiated instruction
- Enthusiastic approach to learning
This program is created specifically for the three-year-olds and focuses more on the development of their cognitive, physical, and social skills. According to early childhood brain research, it is at this stage where their brains are rapidly developing and preparing for academic advancement.
This program focuses on:
- Easy-to-use activities for development research
- Different activities that focus on the developmental domains
- Intentional instructions for growth and development
- Social and emotional emphasis
The main focus of this program is to improve the brain development of every child and focuses more on the enhancement of the enthusiasm of childhood while nurturing their curiosity.
This program includes the following activities:
- Activities are organized around five developmental domains.
- Activities are designed with the purpose of developing children.
- Offer various instruction options to meet the needs of all young learners.
- Offer basic instructions that are infused into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transition, and outdoor play.
This infant-centered program is designed to build strong foundations in babies who are 0-18 months old:
Activities in this program include:
- Educating and equipping caregivers in nurturing infants.
- Optimizing opportunities for growth and development.
- Designing with the purpose around developmental learning domains.
- Earning new strategies to enhance social and emotional development.
Benefits of Our academic program
Cognitive skills are the basic skills kids use to carry out everyday tasks. Through our programs, kids will learn how to think, read, discover, remember, reason, and pay attention. This will also help kids develop their curiosity which enables them to understand more about the world.
Kids will learn how to use their imagination – how they want to interpret things through the use of their minds. This is also one way to enhance their creative ability to form images, ideas, and sensations on a particular object.
Sorting and Classifying
Kids will learn how to sort and classify things depending on their respective category, such as size, color, shape, texture, or flavor. The activities will also help kids know how to sort things in all areas in life, such as putting away toys, or distinguishing dirty and clean clothes at home.
Reach Out to Us!
If you have any questions regarding any of our academic programs, please contact us!