In our Little Walkers program, we understand that pre-toddlers are inquisitive by nature. Striving for independence, these newly mobile explorers are natural learners on the cusp of major progress in their language, physical, social and cognitive development. At C2C, we recognize the importance of these years, and our program is designed to support these first years’ big steps.
This program implements a more structured schedule, meal time, nap-time and introduction to a theme-based curriculum that nurtures curiosity through exploration – Frog Street. We understand that children are at many developmental levels during the period of growth between 17-24 months of age. Children also vary in culture, language, motivation, abilities, and interest. However, all children can learn effectively regardless of these differences. Frog Street Pre-Toddler offers opportunities to meet the needs of all learners by offering” Adaptations” for learners.
This program includes the following:
- Following 1 step directions
- Listening intently to short stories
- Increasing vocabulary and comprehension
- Participating in give-and-take conversations
- Listening and moving to music
- Self-feeding and transitioning to a regular drinking cup
- Pre-toddlers being able to engage in individual and group activities that require following simple directions indoors and outdoors
Reach Out to Us!
If you have any questions regarding any of our academic programs, please contact us!